Wirral Chamber of Commerce are pleased to announce that we are running a series of British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) Accredited International Trade Training courses virtually over the next few months via Zoom. The virtual delivery of the courses will enable attendees to interact with the trainer and ask questions, as you would in a normal face to face course. These courses ensure that our members are well equipped to deal with the demands of International Trade across the globe.
Our courses will suit anyone involved in importing and exporting goods from owners of small businesses that manage their own import and exports, to employees working in import and export departments in larger organisations. Our programme of BCC Accredited International Trade Training course are designed to help your staff to effectively support your companies’ opportunities in the International market. The courses provide the knowledge and skills to assist your staff to get your products or services to market, anywhere in the world.
There are ten modules available, delivered by full/half day courses. These modules cover every aspect of International Trade, from Documentation, Letters of Credit, and Incoterms 2020 through to Preference Rules of Origin and how to work with agents and distributors.
The courses are as follows:
- Custom procedures and Documentation: Wednesday 20th January 2021 (1 module - full day) (Fully Booked)
- Import Procedures: Thursday 28th January 2021 (1 module - full day)
- Inward and Outward Processing: Thursday 11th February 2021 (1 module - half day)
- Preference of Origin Rules: Wednesday 3rd March 2021 (1 module - full day)
- Incoterms 2020: Wednesday 10th March 2021 (1 module - full day)
- Introduction to Exports: Wednesday 31st March 2021 (1 module - full day)
- Methods of Payment and Letters of Credit: Wednesday 28th April 2021 (2 modules - full day)
- Export Documentation: Wednesday 19th May 2021 (1 module - full day)
- Agents and Distributors: Wednesday 2nd June 2021 (1 module - half day)
- Custom procedures and Documentation: Wednesday 17th February 2021 (1 module - full day)
There is a course assessment for each module which is taken on the day and submitted for independent marking by a BCC approved expert. So, no stressful exams to worry about! A certificate is given for each successfully completed module and BCC will also recognise the achievement of completing six modules with a Foundation Award in International Trade – a recognised and respected qualification.
The cost for a full day course is £250 + vat (Chamber Members) and £310 + vat (Chamber Non-Members). The half day course costs £150 + vat (Chamber Members) and £210+ vat (Chamber Non-Members). Book 6 or more modules and take advantage of a 10% discount. In addition, there may be a potential funding opportunity from HMRC. To find out more click here.
We can also offer bespoke training to meet your needs upon request.
For further information or to book onto any of the courses, please contact the International Trade Team at email@example.com.