(Full Day)The British Chamber of Commerce has developed a series of nationally recognised courses in International Trade. Designed to meet the needs of business and their staff involved in International Trade activities. The courses provide current and potential exporters with knowledge and skills in the areas that include Documentation, Letters of Credit and Incoterms, through to Preference Rules of Origin and how to work with agents and distributors. The courses form a curriculum that provided invaluable skills for small and large companies alike that will arm you with the knowledge to grow your business worldwide.
Following each module, delegates are tested through an assessment process and marked by external examiners. A certificate will be awarded for each successfully completed module; upon completion of six modules, you will be awarded with a Foundation Award in International Trade, certified by the BCC which is a respected qualification.
The cost for a full day course is £235 + vat (Chamber Members) and £285 + vat (Chamber Non-Members). The half day course costs £125 + vat (Chamber Members) and £150+ vat (Chamber Non-Members). Book 6 or more modules and take advantage of a 10% discount.
The modules will take place on the following dates:
- Understanding Exporting: Wednesday 19th June 2019
- Export Documentation and Incoterms: Wednesday 26th June 2019
- Import Procedures: Thursday 11th July 2019
- Methods of Payment and Letters of Credit: 18th September 2019
- Customs Procedures & Documentation: 10th October 2019
- Preference of Origin Rules: 16th October 2019
- Agents and Distributors: 24th October 2019
- Inward and Outward Processing: Date TBC
This training will take place at Egerton House, 2 Tower Road, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 1FN and include all course materials, refreshments, lunch (full day only), assessment and certificate.
If you would like to know more, or register your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org