Young Chamber is a way of introducing you to the exciting world of work.
Wirral Young Chamber’s initiative is bridging the gap between education and employment locally. It’s a simple, straightforward and direct initiative that benefits both young people and local businesses. Providing opportunities to explain about the qualities and attitudes that employers look for in their future employees.
Currently delivering into 22 Wirral schools the Young Chamber programme consists of an innovative and exciting programme of activities. Young people can chair debates on current affairs with speakers from local business. Get the chance to ‘go behind the scenes’ at John Lennon airport or Typhoo tea and gain invaluable advice on the transition from education to employment.
For more information contact Kate Eugeni on 0151 650 6940
What can Young Chamber offer you…..the student?
- We can offer you relevant employability training, including interview skills and the opportunity to practice your new found confidence on our leading Wirral businesses
- Learn how to set you apart from your competition with a solid understanding of your personal brand and image, CV writing and organisational excellence
- Young Chamber activities organised by Wirral Chamber of Commerce
- Access to key talks by business leader
- Personal impact training
- Work shadowing
- Careers Fairs.
- Debate with recognised local business leaders
- Receive recognised and needed skills to progress into employment
What can Young Chamber offer you …….the school?
- Enhanced school brand and image.
- Access to exclusive Patron networking events.
- Engagement to a network of local businesses in diﬀerent sectors.
- Business Ambassador from the Chamber- a single point of contact to access businesses.
- Access to National Summit and Awards.
- Provide and receive business intelligence.
- On site company tours and events.
- Valuable experience through teacher placement and visits.
- Wirral Schools Business Challenge.