Business Growth Programme
Wirral Chamber of Commerce is a delivery partner of the European funded, Business Growth Programme.
The business support available will be positioned between startup support and more specialist or bespoke support delivered by the private sector.
The programme will provide participating SMEs with the following:
- An intensive Business Diagnostic undertaken by suitably experienced Wirral Chamber of Commerce Business Advisors.
- An Action Plan for Growth focused upon the initial steps that a company must take or the issues that the company must address, to realise sustainability and growth.
- A dedicated contact person within Wirral Chamber of Commerce, who will initially work with the company to begin the process of delivering the Action Plan for Growth and also support the company with any other elements of their development.
- An informed and managed Brokerage Service, complementing the service provided by the Liverpool City Region Business Growth Hub, which will connect participating companies with additional, follow-on, commercial business support.
- Additional, more intensive, business support where a participating company lacks the capacity, expertise or resources to begin the initial roll-out of their individual Action Plan for Growth in areas such as, but not limited to business planning, HR, marketing, funding, tender opportunities, business processes, ISO preparation.
For more information on Business Support, please contact us on 0151 650 6940 or Info@wirralchamber.co.uk.