For three weeks in June 2018, the best of business will be represented on the floor of the International Business Festival as companies, organisations and regions exhibit their products and services to a global audience.
The Festival Marketplace will allow your business to connect with the International Business Festival’s audience of buyers, investors and ambitious SMEs exploring export and scale-up opportunities.
A selected number of stands are being offered in a range of sizes. And a choice of specification packages – covering AV provision and design – are also available.
Connect with new customers:
• Access a potential audience of 3,000 UK and international business decision makers per day
• Meet delegates working within a range of sectors, from manufacturing to life sciences Reach an international audience
• Connect with delegations of buyers and investors from Europe, Asia and the Americas
• Benefit from marketing positioning the Festival as a key date in the 2018 business calendar Be part of the world’s biggest business festival
• Exhibit alongside the thought leaders and innovators who make up the Festival’s programme
• Participate in an event backed by major industry and government partners including HSBC, Confederation of British Industry and Department for International Trade
To be part of our International Marketplace, please contact Anthony Hamer (email@example.com) Rob Capleton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Derek Wood (email@example.com)
Click here to see the stand specification options
Click here for the calendar of events at the International Business Festival 2017