'Chamber@Home: Employment Law' was recorded on 20/05/20, in partnership with Aaron & Partners Solicitors.
Our panel of Employment Law experts, answer questions about how COVID-19 is impacting business. Focusing on the following topics:
- Furlough – eligibility and payments, taking on other jobs, returning (or refusing to return) to work, post-furlough salary cuts.
- Redundancy – redundancy versus furlough, process, communication, and risks.
- HR – hero payments, sick pay eligibility, holiday accrual, and annual leave management.
- Continued working – safety in the workplace, refusal to work, working from home, childcare responsibilities.
- Personal advice – such as child custody arrangements and other domestic situations