This is a oneday interactive training workshop designed to explain the Customs and VAT regulations when trading overseas.
What you will Learn
- We all know how to deal with VAT, don’t we? Input and Output Tax, Zero-rated and Exempt. VAT Returns and record-keeping.
- How do you deal with your exports and despatches to elsewhere in the EU? Is Ex Works good enough to zero-rate your exports?
- What happens if you have no documentation to prove that you exported a consignment out of the UK?
- Do you know what the Reverse Charge system is, or even how VAT is charged on services elsewhere in the EU?
- And what about Triangulation?
- And do you know your C79 Import VAT certificates from your Import Declarations? The VAT man cometh, are you prepared?
Who should attend?
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
To register for this training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0151 650 6940.