- Unlimited access to qualified specialists
- Just pick up the telephone - call us if you have questions or need help
- Alternatively you can book a call back
- You will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way.
- Telephone advice is available on 01455 852037.
ONLINE REFERENCE MANUAL
- A bank of hundreds of downloadable documents
- Can be downloaded, edited and saved
- You can download the documents as many times as you need
- Do you need a Written Statement of Employment Particulars template?
- Do you need policies to add to your Employee Handbook?
- Do you need to know how to deal with a disciplinary?
What do they include?
Advice Line One number giving unlimited access to experienced advisors offering practical advice on HR, employment law, health & safety, legal issues plus tax and VAT matters.
Website Access to over 750 free template documents covering HR, employment law, health and safety and legal matters. The website also includes HR and H&S Health Checks.
How do I access these services?
Advice Line Call 01455 852037. You will be asked for your name and company name.
Website You will need your personal username and password. If you don’t know it you can call us or the advice line for assistance.
What can I use the service for?
To help you resolve any issues that you have with HR and employment law, health & safety, legal or tax. However, you don’t have to wait until you have an issue or a serious problem before you call. The advice line will help answer any questions you may have.