Chamber Foreign Exchange, in partnership with Moneycorp the exchange experts, protects your business against adverse rate fluctuations and makes the most of any positive movements to protect and grow your profit and your business. Chamber members can also access specialised foreign exchange services; market orders, forward contracts and options. For example, a business could fix an exchange rate for as much as two years in advance of a payment to protect themselves from currency fluctuations.
Moneycorp is the UK’s largest fully integrated foreign exchange provider and has been in business for over 50 years, boasting a wealth of foreign exchange market experience. It has offices in the UK, Ireland, Spain, France and the USA with over 100 foreign exchange currency bureaus across the UK. All client funds are kept safely in segregated accounts and their clients include, The Telegraph, BNP Paribas, CIMA, The Post Office, many blue chips and SMEs.
If you're trading across the world or making regular international payments, you'll know that currency fluctuations can have a big impact on your bottom line.
Why choose Chamber Foreign Exchange?
- Competitive exchange rates;
- Free currency accounts: Chamber members can trade multiple currencies for no extra charge;
- Low transfer fees: Chamber Foreign Exchange transfer fees fixed at £5 just for Chamber members compared with £20 to £40 typically charged by the bank;
- Expert market guidance: With Chamber Foreign Exchange you'll access a dedicated Moneycorp professional currency dealer to guide you through the foreign exchange market;
- Fast online money transfers 24/7: Trade at convenient times with online accounts and live rate information;
- Free foreign exchange health check: Free assessment of your business's foreign exchange requirements, to help you pinpoint where you could improve your margins.
If you would like more information please contact our membership team