Based in Moreton, Wirral, we work with a variety of customers on projects throughout the UK and internationally.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team, providing support to our busy technical sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduate with a strong understanding of both online and offline marketing practices to join a successful, dynamic business as we continue to grow.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the role will primarily focus on Digital Marketing activities, including:
- Support the development and ongoing maintenance of our two company websites, including adding new products, case studies, news/press releases and continual optimisation of content, as well as analysing data analytics
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across online channels
- Social media management for our company profiles on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Writing and proofreading marketing content
- Updating databases and using our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and promoting our company culture
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Representing the company at networking events, exhibitions and trade shows
- Content creation using Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
The successful candidate will need:
- Marketing related degree
- To be commercially minded
- Able to work to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Enjoy working within a collaborative environment
- Good organisational skills, managing workload and prioritising activities
The position is full time, working from 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday at our offices in Moreton, Wirral, and will be permanent following a probationary period.
In return the candidate will be rewarded with a salaried permanent position that comes with a workplace pension, company health scheme and inclusion into an annual company sales/productivity bonus scheme.
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Social Media
- Content Writing
- SEO copywriting
To apply: https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/digital-marketing-executive/36766051