One million new active mobile social users are added every day. That’s 12 each second! Would you like to learn more about this exciting industry? Then look no further!
Baltic Training and Owen Drew Candles are thrilled to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team in Birkenhead.
Established in 2016, Owen Drew Candles craft luxury products, which are all individually hand-poured in the workshop. With stockists now across the country, Owen Drew Candles are going from strength to strength!
A wise man once said, “The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow”. Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and break down barriers.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you’re looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
• Scheduling posts for social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• General client and customer engagement across all social media platforms
• Monitoring social media analytics
• Campaign and promotion management
Training to be provided:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing – Level 3
• Principles of Coding
• Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
• Digital Marketing Business Principles
• CIW Social Media Strategist
• Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
• Confident user of a range of social media sites
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with marketing activities such as SEO and PPC
• Experience creating a blog
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
• £136.50 Per Week
• Full time (32.5 hours per week) – 9.00AM – 4.30PM
Location and travel:
Based in Birkenhead, close to Hamilton Square train station for easy access to all train lines across the Wirral and surrounding areas.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that’s exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
To apply, fill in the application form here
When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!