• To support the development of UKGlobal Commercial Insurance Brokers Ltd in accordance with the plans and objectives.
• To be responsible for the administration and servicing of Clients and Insurers needs in line with your agreed performance objectives.
• To remain compliant, making effective use of core systems whilst providing sound Client and Insurer administration.
• To perform all aspects of your role with our values at the heart of everything you do; Excellence, Consistency, Positivity and Passion.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and BEHAVIOURS
• Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty, Motor, Financial Lines and Marine and awareness of Aviation.
• Good IT skills on core Microsoft office systems.
• Good behaviours in line with Company Values; Delivery of Technical & Strategic Knowhow, Communication, Quality Focus, Adherence to Systems & Procedures, Problem Solving & Solution Focussed, Teamwork, Planning Organising & Agility and Self-Development.
KEY DUTIES and RESPOKEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIESNSIBILITIES
• To develop effective relationships with Clients and Insurers to maximise business opportunities, support your AD in achieving their income targets and other relevant Key Performance Indicators.
• To work within your stated Licence limits and in accordance with standard UKGlobal systems and procedures.
• To undertake general broking activities as required including dealing with;
o Client queries and correspondence.
o New Business, Renewals, and Adjustments. Ensuring effective reviews of sums insured, limits and covers, with clear communication of terms, conditions, warranties and pricing.
o Timely completion of risk requirements following Insurer surveys.
o The effective management of your diary.
• To ensure timely adherence to Credit Control queries.
• To attend meetings, training and other company events as requested.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management on an ad-hoc basis.
BEING PART OF TEAM
• Uphold the integrity of the Company Values Excellence, Consistency, Positivity and Passion in all aspects of your work and in your dealings with Clients, Insurers and Colleagues.
• In conjunction with the whole team build a positive culture and team philosophy of trust, honesty and transparency throughout the Group.
• Abide by regulatory standards ensuring we operate in a compliant manner and we treat customers fairly in all we do.
If you would like to find out further information about the job, or would like to send a CV in, please contact Steve Jones: