Wirral Chamber of Commerce is the UK's fastest growing Chamber. We're working to be the voice of industry and commerce in Wirral, driving business growth and competitiveness locally, nationally and internationally.
Wirral Chamber of Commerce works to develop and promote Wirral as a vibrant and attractive environment in which businesses can thrive, ensuring it is seen as an area recognised for investment, job creation and economic prosperity.
Wirral Chamber of Commerce plays a pivotal role in the growth and development of Wirral’s and the region's economy. Our business plan outlines our ambitions for the organisation.
We will develop an effective partnership, representing the voice of our members and stimulating business growth and employment.
We will achieve this through:
- Developing an effective public - private partnership stimulating business growth and employment opportunities;
- Delivering high-quality activities, guidance, workshops and events supporting business development;
- Providing high quality, flexible managed workspace to accommodate indigenous, new, expanding and inward investment projects;
- Generating revenue that can be reinvested to support business growth;
- Developing extensive, meaningful networks for business interaction locally, nationally and internationally;
- Achieving operational excellence.
Wirral Chamber of Commerce is accredited by The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC); a dynamic and independent business network with Accredited Chambers in every nation and region of the UK, and in key markets around the world.
The BCC is an authentic voice for British business and a leading commentator on the UK economy, drawing on a powerful network that represents business interests in Westminster, Brussels, and in every part of the UK.
Accredited Chambers sit at the heart of local business communities, helping thousands of companies - of every size and sector - to grow and thrive.
Together with our fast-growing global network, Chambers provide practical advice and support to British companies trading around the world. Chambers are also working to bridge the gap between the world of education and the world of work, helping businesses find the talent they need and boosting the career prospects of young people.